You will receive a call within 24 business hours (8 AM to 9 PM, except Sundays)
SIP STP SWP Cancellation Page
Owing to the potential danger of spreading COVID – 19 and as directed by AMFI, to ensure safety of our investors, partners and employees, all our AMC branches are temporarily closed until further notice. However, we will be working from home and will be at your service. We urge our investors and partners to make use of various other digital modes available for making transactions.
In case the registration for online facility is not possible, don’t worry. Canara Robeco is also accepting email request only for cancellation of recurring transactions such as SIP, STP & SWP.
Request from Registered email ID will only be accepted. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call us at 1800-209-2726 during working hours. Download Cancellation form for:
Download eMail format
Cancellation of SIP
Cancellation of STP
Cancellation of SWP
• In case of joint holders in the folio the request needs to be submitted by registered mail ID of either one of the holder or all the holders depending upon the mode of holding.
• In case of multiple folios or multiple schemes in the same folio please submit separate request Based on this request only, your SIP/ STP / SWP will be ceased. For any other transaction on this folio Please provide a separate request on an appropriate transaction form.
• This cancellation request is accepted and investor’s SIP shall be cancelled, provided the cancellation request is accepted by investor’s banker.
• Effective date of cancellations varies as per the cooling period specified by the respective AMCs.
• Investor needs to ensure that the details mentioned in the Cancellation form are correctly filled in. In case of any ambiguity the cancellation form is liable for rejection either at the collection point itself or subsequently after detailed scrutiny/verification at back office of the Registrar.
• The discontinuation of SIP request should be received at least 10 business days prior to the next due date of the SIP. On the receipt of such a request, the SIP will be discontinued for the folio and balance post-dated cheques (if applicable) will be returned to the unit holder.
• The investors can discontinue STP/SWP facility by providing a written notice to the DISC at least 7 calendar days (excluding day of submission) prior to the due date of the next transfer date. If the cancellation form is not received 7 calendar days prior to the due date of the next transfer date then the STP will get cancelled from the next eligible cycle date falling after the 7th calendar day.