- This Website is for informational purposes only.
- The User is authorised to use materials, services, information and data made available by Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Ltd for the User's own needs only, and is not authorised to make copies thereof for sale or for use by others.
- The User will not delete, modify or otherwise interfere with copyright or other intellectual property rights notices on the Website or on the printouts of electronically accessed materials.
- The User understands that Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Ltd. may at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice to the User, prohibit or restrict User's access to the Website or related services.
- Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Ltd. is not providing personalized investment advice through the Website.
- Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Ltd is not agreeing to nor is it required to update research commentary and news stories. Therefore, that information may not reflect events occurring after the date of publication.
- Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Ltd. is neither responsible nor liable for third party content provided or content from any other aspect of any other Website, which may be accessed from this Website.
- Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Ltd. is not responsible for any delays or errors in any information or services the User uses on the Website or for systems performance or damages to the User's computer or software, as a result of using this Website.
- Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Ltd. has taken certain steps to provide a secure environment for the Users' personal information on the Website. However, due to the nature of the Internet, Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Ltd. cannot guarantee the confidentiality or such information.
- Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Ltd. may discontinue or change, at any time, any of the services available through the Website. Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Ltd may cancel or amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Ltd may send newsletters, third-party information or any other information by e-mail, regular mail or other means.
- The User's continued use of this Website will be deemed acceptance of these terms and the User will be unequivocally bound by all these terms and conditions.
- Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Ltd shall not be liable for the correctness, accuracy or reliability of the data or uninterrupted or error free provision of the service.
- Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by (a) any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, or (b) interruption in any such data, information or message, due either to any act or omission by Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Ltd or to any force majeure event or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Ltd
- In addition to and without limiting the foregoing, Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Ltd shall not be liable for any harm caused by the transmission, through the services or information, of a computer virus, or other computer code or programming device that might be used to access, modify, delete, damage, corrupt, deactivate, disable, disrupt, or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of the services or any of the user's software, hardware, data or property.
The Website and the information on it are for informational purposes only. The Scheme Information Document / Offer Document and Statement of Additional Information provided on the Website set forth concisely the information about the Schemes that a User ought to know before investing. The particulars of the Schemes have been prepared in accordance with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Mutual Funds) Regulations, 1996 as amended till date and filed with the Securities and Exchange Board of India ("SEBI") and the Units being offered for public subscription have not been approved or recommended by SEBI nor has SEBI certified the accuracy and adequacy of the Scheme Information Document / Offer Document and Statement of Additional Information. In case of change in fundamental attributes, the Scheme Information Document shall be revised and updated immediately after completion of duration of exit option. For other changes, the Asset Management Company shall issue an addendum and display it under the Addendums section in the Downloads menu on the Website and circulate the same to all the distributors / brokers / Investor Service Centre (ISC). The same shall be filed with SEBI and a public notice shall be given in respect of such changes in one English daily newspaper having nationwide circulation as well as in a newspaper published in the language of region where the Head Office of the Mutual Fund is situated. All Users of this Website should obtain necessary legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice or services before making any investment.
The Investors may take note that the Scheme(s) may in future be registered/recognized in any other applicable jurisdiction, by the AMC as and when it desires. The distribution of the Scheme Information Document / Offer Document in certain jurisdictions may be restricted or totally prohibited to registration requirements and accordingly, persons who come into possession of the Scheme Information Document / Offer Document are required to inform themselves about and to observe any such restrictions and or legal compliance requirements.
Any dispute arising out of the Scheme(s) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in India. Statements in the Scheme Information Document / Offer Document are, except where otherwise stated, based on the law, practice currently in force in India, and are subject to changes therein.